This falls under the category of Too Funny to Be True .. BUT IT IS! Apparently, the Dog Waste Removal service is a big business.
I stumbled across them, quite by accident. (ewwww!)
The NAMES and SLOGANS of these businesses are classics & REAL!
- DOGPILE PATROL
- IF DOODIE CALLS
- SCOOP DE DOO, INC.
- SCOOP DA POO, LLC
- YARD GUARDDS ON DOODY
- DOO DUDE! YOUR DOG DOO VALET
- DOG GONE DOOKIE
- THE NUMBER 2 CREW
- POOP BUTLER
- K-9 POOP-N-SCOOP
- DOODY CALLS
- DOODY-FREE LAWNS
- DOO DAH DAVE'S SCOOPER SERVICE
- MINESWEEPER PET WASTE REMOVAL
- POOP PATROL
- DOGGY DOO NOT
- POOP BUSTERS
- THE POO MAN
- SCOOPER GIRL
I swear I didn't make these up!
And their Slogans are Top Notch:
- Weīre number one in the number two business.
- No job too messy ... nor pile too smelly!
- We scoop the poop so you donīt have to!
- It may be just dog poop to you, but itīs our bread and butter!
- Their Business is Our business.
- Get the SCOOP on Poop!
- Our skilled poo-fessionals use only the finest tools & materials.
- We take THEIR business seriously.
- Are things piling up in your backyard?
- Remember, we will remove the DOO for you!
- We do DOO so you don't have to.
- We DOO the dirty work for you.
What I find even funnier is that each one says they are a PROFESSIONAL Cleaning Service. They've all got highly trained professional staffs. Professional? By who's standards? Is there some governing body in charge of Pet Waste Removal licensing and training? Are there College Courses teaching this? Can you earn a degree?
"This semester I'm taking POOP 1 and I hope to complete POOP 2 over the summer."
"Poop Theology - Does where and when your dog poops have a hidden meaning?"
So this now brings me to today's challenge. Let's make believe we've seen a Want Ad in our local newspaper for one of these businesses and they're looking to hire somebody. The ad says, "Please fax resume". What do you think would be good qualifications to list on your resume to help you get this job? Discuss. (This oughta be good. Giggle)